StarWars Community
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

+2
Wattoo
Nhan
6 participants

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Empty Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Message par Nhan Lun 11 Fév 2013 - 11:50

Bonjour à tous,

Ici nous parlerons de l'actualité tournant autour de Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed sorti le 31 janvier 2013 sur la plateforme Steam.

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Sonic-All-Stars-Racing-Transformed-Announced-Banner-614x239_zpsd0bea55f

Le lien utile : Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nhan
Nhan
SWT
SWT

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Empty Re: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Message par Nhan Lun 11 Fév 2013 - 12:03

Promotion sur le jeu jusqu'au mardi 12 février 2013, 17h00.

Proposé légalement au prix de 14,99£ soit 17.50€ sur Greenmangaming.

Le lien utile : Promo de Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

EDIT : Fini !

Dernière édition par Nhan le Mar 12 Fév 2013 - 5:34, édité 2 fois
Nhan
Nhan
SWT
SWT

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Empty Re: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed

Message par Wattoo Lun 11 Fév 2013 - 12:15

Patch annoncé mais pour quand ??
Wattoo
Wattoo
Admin

Message par Nhan Lun 11 Fév 2013 - 12:32

Quelques informations ont filtré via le HUB du jeu sur Steam, je cite :

Update 11th Feb
============

Hello,

Just a quick update, had a chat with SEGA today and all being well we'll have an initial update out for you tomorrow. The testing has proceeded well though a few minor issues have had to be corrected.

This will fix the majority of issues, but not the INTZ one. That's actually quite a major chunk of work that is now underway, but it needs testing on a number of affected devices and since it requires a special version of all the shaders in the game too, it's not a quick or simple job to test either.

Once we've addressed the INTZ issue here, I'll get some screens done showing the WIP and we'll give you an estimate of when it will hit too. I appreciate this is taking some time, but we'd rather do it right once, than rush it and do it not quite right a couple of times...!

I'll have a hunt through all the recent posts later and do some in-line Q+A's (this first post is getting a touch unwieldy!)

---
S0L

Des corrections de bugs arriveront par un patch ce mardi.

Lien utile : où vous trouverez les messages de développeurs
Nhan
Nhan
SWT
SWT

Message par Nhan Mer 13 Fév 2013 - 22:12

Evening!

So... Today we've had to fix a problem that SEGA spotted and whilst we've confirmed it's fixed here, they want to spend some time testing it down there. I had a good chat with our Producer on their end and we both agreed we still wanted to get the update out to you guys today, we really don't like to break promises we've made.

But... We also were wary that whilst we're happy it's fixed, we don't have the kind of test resource they do. The fix would usually take a day to test. Neither of us wanted to push an update out to everyone with such a small amount of testing on it.

Which put us in a weird spot...

Thankfully, she's much cleverer than me and already had a solution. We'd make it available as a Beta to people who already own the game and whilst we confirm it is fixed in the way we expect, you're also welcome to give it a test before it hits general release.

There is a catch (isn't there always!) - if you're using this Beta branch version, you won't be able to play players who are on the 'official' live version. We do this to ensure any testing ongoing doesn't affect anyone playing the game outside of us and SEGA. So if you want to play multiplayer it means you can only play people who have opted into the Beta...

'Stop all this babble!' I hear you cry 'Just tell me how I access the Beta!'

Fair enough...

1. Go to the Steam Library Page.
2. Find game in the list!
3. Right click on the game, and choose 'Properties' from the context menu.
4. Click on the BETAS tab.
5. Choose the 'Beta - Beta' branch.
6. It'll want a password. The password for now is 'GottaGoFast'.
7. Click close to exit the Properties page...
8. Watch the game update...!
9. Play game as normal Smile

Note at any time you can opt out of the Beta and back in (well unless we change the password!) by following the above steps and choosing the 'NONE - Opt out of all Betas' option.

When we push the update live to everyone tomorrow, if you're on the Beta, you'll already be up to date if you drop back to the live version. Steam is clever like that.

So what does this address... Pretty all the original issues but the INTZ one. We're making good progress with an INTZ update and now we have the Beta branch available, we will of course make an update available in a similar way to this one once it's ready. That won't be for at least a couple of days though.

I'll also create a new Discussion Topic for anyone using the Beta version for any discussion, just so we've got it all in the one place.

Oh... and one last word, whilst I've seen this in the comments, I've had confirmation from SEGA that the Metal Sonic & OutRun DLC will be made available on Friday. Somehow I forgot that last night!

Donc les futures mises à jour étaient en phase de test. Si vous vouliez les essayer, il suffisaitt de suivre la manipulation indiquée dans la citation précédente. N'oubliez pas que passer en "BETA Test" vous empêche de jouer avec les joueurs ayant la version officielle.

Update 13th Feb
============

OK then, just a quick one this. I'm still waiting for the thumbs up from SEGA, but we saw a couple of tweaks we needed thanks to all the users who tried out the Beta Branch yesterday. We've just pushed an update there to see if it addresses these, if we're getting the thumbs up there too, then we'll push this live for everyone later tonight...

Fingers crossed...!

---
S0L

Normalement, on aura une surprise ce soir (patch). On va faire comme les développeurs et croiser les doigts !
Nhan
Nhan
SWT
SWT

Message par Nhan Mer 13 Fév 2013 - 23:12

Promotion sur le jeu jusqu'au vendredi 22 février 2013, 16h00 (5 pm GMT)

Proposé légalement au prix de 16,00£ soit 18.58€ sur Greenmangaming.

Pour ce faire, utiliser le code GMG20-P4DLK-FKYRS lorsque le jeu est dans votre panier.

Le lien utile : Promo de Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Nhan
Nhan
SWT
SWT

Message par swt_nihilus Jeu 14 Fév 2013 - 8:34

wattoo cest aujourd’hui Very Happy
swt_nihilus
swt_nihilus
SWT
SWT

http://psykotoshop.wix.com/starwarscommunity

Message par Wattoo Sam 16 Fév 2013 - 3:32

Alors, cette mise à jour ? La stabilité du multi a t'elle été améliorée ?
Wattoo
Wattoo
Admin

Message par URoRRuR'R'R Sam 16 Fév 2013 - 3:34

Pas eu de soucis pour l'instant, on peut gérer tout ce qui est voix maintenant Smile
URoRRuR'R'R
URoRRuR'R'R
SWT
SWT

Message par Padmé Mar 19 Fév 2013 - 9:55

Moi je jouerais bien avec vous mais Wattoo ne m'a toujours pas acheté le jeu ;(

Padmé
SWT
SWT

Message par Ashta Mar 19 Fév 2013 - 20:22

Avec ce qu'il à empocher grâce a son fabuleux interview avec Cad Bane c'est moche de sa part lol!
Ashta
Ashta
SWT
SWT

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé